Full Papers Submission
June 30, 2020
Extended to July 10, 2020
Final : Extended to July 17, 2020
Special Session August 1, 2020
Notification of Acceptance for Regular Papers August 16, 2020
Deadline for Final Manuscripts September 1, 2020
In case, a person will have much interest in coordinating the session in some topics. He/she can propose the Special Sessions to TPC as a Coordinator. Coordinator should ask people to submit papers in order to organize a session on special topics, and chairs his/her special session.
In the Special Sessions, submitted papers are not necessarily reviewed. The papers will be included in the WPMC2020 Proceedings, but not be published in IEEE Xplore. If the author requires the publication in IEEE Xplore, the submitted paper must be reviewed by normal procedures.
All presenters including Coordinators should pay the full registration fee. Other requirements are the same to Regular Sessions.
Manuscript Submission Guidelines
Please submit your technical paper by your account of EDAS.
- Prospective authors are kindly invited to submit full text papers including results, tables, figures and references.
- Full text papers (.pdf, IEEE Xplore complaint) will be only accepted by Electronic Submission System ( http://edas.info/N27428 ).
- The length should not be longer than six A4 pages.
- Articles submitted to the Conference should meet these criteria and must not be under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- Manuscripts should follow the style of the Conference and are subject to both review and editing.
- After your paper has been accepted, a minimum of one author from your accepted paper MUST register at the full registration fee (member or non-member) BEFORE the registration deadline which will be informed later.
- Accepted papers which do not have an author registered at the full registration fee by that deadline will be removed from the Conference Proceedings and IEEE Xplore.
- Refunds of registration fees will not be made under any circumstances following the inclusion of the paper in the Conference Proceedings.
Final camera ready papers (accepted papers) : PDF Instructions for Authors
IEEE PDF eXpress is now open!
Before Creating a PDF
· Add the copyright notice to the bottom of the first page of your source document.
· Proofread your source document thoroughly to confirm that it will require no revision.
Creating your PDF eXpress Account
Log in to the IEEE PDF eXpress TM site
First-time users should do the following:
1. Select the New Users – Click Here link.
2. Enter the following:
· 50192X for the Conference ID
· your email address
· a password
3. Continue to enter information as prompted.
An Online confirmation will be displayed and an email confirmation will be sent verifying
your account setup.
Previous users of PDF eXpress need to follow the above steps, but should enter the same password that
was used for previous conferences. Verify that your contact information is valid.
Contacting PDF eXpress Support
Access the Publications Support Center for IEEE PDF eXpress.